From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Gassman
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 10:34 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Facebook and Jaws

Agreed.
they often change the web site so iti will not remain constant. But
JAWS works well with this mobile site. Far less cluter and fewer
bells and whistles but getting to the material you want to read is
quicker and faster using the mobile site.
You can use the normal Facebook site, but getting to spots you want
to get to can take more time.
Accessibility is not really the issue.
I've been on Facebook since 2009.
Larry
At 07:28 AM 11/14/2018, you wrote:
OOPS. It's m.facebook.com Forgot to put in the period.

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 07:55:18 -0500
"Sharon" <mt281820@comcast.net> wrote:

Is it possible to use Jaws to access Facebook? If so, how difficult is
it?
Is it possible to upload audio files to a group, or post, or whatever
you
call it?
Sharon