Re: Searching for a JAWS-friendly email client

Kimber Gardner

That is just how it works in outlook 2016. The other key combpo that
works is control-shift-tab. Then arrow up and down the list or use
first letter navigation.

On 11/14/18, Sameer <salatey@gmail.com> wrote:

I am unable to move to the Favourites list in Outlook 2016 by using the Tab
key. So, I have to use the CTRL+Y keystroke to move from folder to folder.
But my brother can see the folder list on screen & move through it with a
mouse.

I am running JAWS 18 & Office 2016 on a Windows 10 desktop.

Regards

Mr. Sameer Latey,

Mumbai, India