Re: Strange things reading

Richard Turner

I think Jaws 2019 is a bust.
Strange things happen.
When 2019 loads, none of my desktop shortcuts work.
If I unload 2019 and load 2018, they work again.
Given the other issues folks have been talking about, I think I'm going to leave it alone until the next update.
Richard

"It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books which are your very own." __  Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

On Nov 14, 2018, at 12:03 PM, Angie Goodnight <agoodnight@...> wrote:

I have not made any changes to my Microsoft Word 2016 ot to Jaws 19 but all of a sudden I am hearing as I type in Word.

Words

67! Words 67! P 2, p4, words 687.

I am not sue what is going on

Angie Goodnight
Information and Community Outreach Coordinator
The Ability Center
419.885.5733 x 239
5605 Monroe St. Sylvania, OH 43560
abilitycenter.org