Re: Searching for a JAWS-friendly email client

Sameer

I was referring to the list of folders which appears to the left of the message list in Outlook 2016.

At work, where I am using Outlook 2013, I can use the keystroke, Shift+Tab to move from the message list to the folder list. I can move through the folder list using arrow keys.

But on my home machine, I am unable to get to the Folder list using Shift+Tab or Tab. The only way that I am able to move from one folder to another is by using the CTRL+Y keystroke (the Go to Folder keystroke).

Regards

Mr. Sameer Latey,

Mumbai, India