Re: Searching for a JAWS-friendly email client

Feliciano G

Outlook.well worth the money.
Regards,Feliciano For tech tips and updates, LIKE www.facebook.com/theblindman12v Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

On Nov 14, 2018, at 4:42 AM, Mike Rogers <harpman9@gmail.com> wrote:

You might check out Becky email. It's $40, but I've been using it for years. Pretty simple.

********************************

www.harmonicaworkshops.com

On Wed, 14 Nov 2018 06:15:02 +0000
"Sieghard Weitzel" <sieghard@live.ca> wrote:

Have you tried the Windows 10 Mail app? You asked for basic and I am pretty sure it will do that for you.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sameer
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Searching for a JAWS-friendly email client

Dear List friends,

I was previously using Windows Live Mail 2012 with Windows 7 to check my emails. Now I have upgraded to Windows 10 & found that Windows Live Mail will not install on Windows 10.

I request you to kindly suggest me a basic JAWS-friendly email client which I can use to check my emails & which is compatible with Windows 10.

Thanking you all in advance for your kind assistance.
Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey,
Mumbai, India