Re: Searching for a JAWS-friendly email client

Steve Matzura

Mail for Windows 10 is despicable. There's no rhyme or reason to the way the panes are laid out, sometimes pressing TAB takes you one place, sometimes another, I have never gotten subject threading to work properly, things move around of their own accord, everything's just an accessibility hodgepodge. Reminds me of Mac Mail, another attrocity. Everything's there, but try to find things, and you get enmired and hopelessly lost as to where you really are.

Have you tried the Windows 10 Mail app? You asked for basic and I am pretty sure it will do that for you.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sameer
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:45 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Searching for a JAWS-friendly email client

Dear List friends,

I was previously using Windows Live Mail 2012 with Windows 7 to check my emails. Now I have upgraded to Windows 10 & found that Windows Live Mail will not install on Windows 10.

I request you to kindly suggest me a basic JAWS-friendly email client which I can use to check my emails & which is compatible with Windows 10.

Thanking you all in advance for your kind assistance.

Regards

Mr. Sameer Latey,

Mumbai, India

_._,_._,_