Some of the freezing probably is in part due to the fact that you are runningWindows 8.1 with newer technology that continues to evolve.
If possible, I'd upgrade to Windows 10.
Larry

At 02:26 PM 11/13/2018, you wrote:

Dear list,
Not sure if my messages are going through so trying this one more time. I'm using Jaws 2018 latest build with windows 8.1 and firefox. For some reason the mobile facebook site freezes up numerous times a day while I am on it. This is the only site I've encountered the freezing up and have no idea why it's happening. When it freezes, the only way I can seem to move forward is to restart the computer. Anyone else have any problems with the mobile facebook using the same configuration as me? Any help is appriciated. thanksDrew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
<http://drewsinspirations.com/>http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
<http://bookdrew.com/>http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
<http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com>http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com