From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sameer
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 12:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Searching for a JAWS-friendly email client

Dear List friends,

I was previously using Windows Live Mail 2012 with Windows 7 to check my emails. Now I have upgraded to Windows 10 & found that Windows Live Mail will not install on Windows 10.

I request you to kindly suggest me a basic JAWS-friendly email client which I can use to check my emails & which is compatible with Windows 10.

Thanking you all in advance for your kind assistance.

Regards

Mr. Sameer Latey,

Mumbai, India