Re: Copying Portions of a Web Page Preserving Elements

Roger Newell

firefox 60 and beyond will only work with JAWS versions 2018 and 2019.

On 11/13/18, john clayton <nishantrana3@...> wrote:
Slight ot, mike, you say that you see the options under ff 62 with jaws 18
and older and don't with jaws 16.
My question is, can firefox 60 and newer be used with jaws jaws version
18? that is versions lower than 2018?
Thanks!

On Sun, 11 Nov 2018 at 23:48, Mike B. <mike9902@...> wrote:

Hi Richard,

I'll be damned! I was running Jaws 16 and the Virtual Cursor options
does
not show in FF62, but it does show in FF52 ESR. But, with FF62 the
Virtual
Cursor options show using Jaws 18 and newer. In Chrome the Virtual
Cursor
options don't show no matter what version of Jaws is running.
Take care. Mike. Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement. In
the