Re: Two More Problems With Jaws 2019 and Outlook 2016

Mario

#2 should be Folder options.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Bill White [mailto:billwhite92701@dslextreme.com]
Sent: Mon, Nov 12, 2018 2:12 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Two More Problems With Jaws 2019 and Outlook 2016

Hi, Kevin. I accidentally left out a couple of steps in my post about
turning off Preview Handlers in Preview Pane. I'll repost including the
deleted steps.

1. Open Control Panel.
2. Open File Explorer Options, and press ENTER.
3. SHIFT TAB once to the tab categories.
4. Right Arrow once to the View tab.
5. TAB a couple of times to the Advanced tree view.
6. Press the letter S about five times until you hear Show Preview Handlers
in Preview Pane.
7. Space until this option is off.
8. TAB to the Apply button, and press ENTER.
9. TAB again to the OK button, and press ENTER.

Now the Show Preview Handlers in Preview Pane option will be turned off.

Bill White

billwhite92701@dslextreme.com