From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 10:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: How does one start Microsoft Narrator at the Login Screen in Windows 10?

If this list allows attachments, I've attached a Word .Docx file with the narrator commands in several tables for each section of the Narrator user guide Appendix B.
I find it easier to use than the web site.

Richard

"Definition of an expert: An ex is a has-been and a spirt is a drip under pressure." - Bruce U. Utah Phillips