From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve & Shannon Cook
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 10:12 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Word Press & Links

Hi All,

Using jaws 2018 and IE.  I am the content manager for a website using Word Press.  What I would like to do is create a link on the homepage.  Lets call it Publications.  Then when a person clicks on publications, they are taken to another page with several links pertaining to Publications.  How can I set this up?  Thanks in advance!

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the NFB of SC 1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the NFB of SC 1st Vice President of the Columbia Chapter of the NFB of SC