From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Larry Gassman
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 7:50 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Copying Portions of a Web Page Preserving Elements

Bill,
I did that, but I also used the Ninite installer.
It all worked fine.
I was not at the most current version of Firefox.
Larry
At 07:08 AM 11/12/2018, you wrote:
Hi, Steve. One thing you might want to do to
make sure your new Firefox installs correctly is to go into

C:\users\â€&#65533;usernameâ€&#65533;\AppData, and make sure
that the Mozilla folder is empty in Local, Local-Low, and Roaming.

Bill White