It all worked fine.
I was not at the most current version of Firefox.
Larry

At 07:08 AM 11/12/2018, you wrote:
Hi, Steve. One thing you might want to do to make sure your new Firefox installs correctly is to go into

C:\users\â€&#65533;usernameâ€&#65533;\AppData, and make sure that the Mozilla folder is empty in Local, Local-Low, and Roaming.

Bill White

<mailto:billwhite92701@dslextreme.com>billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steve Matzura
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2018 7:00 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Copying Portions of a Web Page Preserving Elements

I just downloaded the installer for it. Now I have to back up my boot disk, remove the old and install the new. I don't trust anything as far as I can throw it, so a full backup must be done first.
On 11/12/2018 9:52 AM, Bill White wrote:
No, you just need to uninstall the ESR version, then go to mozilla.org, and download the regular Firefox.

Bill White