JAWS 2018.1808.10

Windows 10, 1803, build 17134.345

Firefox 60.3.0

On 11/11/2018 1:21 PM, Mike B. wrote:

Hi Steve,

What version of Firefox and Jaws are you running?  Virtual Cursor options don't show in FF62 using Jaws 16, but it shows using Jaws 18 and newer.  In FF52 ESR the Virtual Cursor options do show using Jaws 16 & newer.  It doesn't hsow in Chrome no matter what version of Jaws is running.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2018 8:48 AM
Subject: Re: Copying Portions of a Web Page Preserving Elements

Yes, I am using Firefox. Ah, now that does put the kibosh on things now, doesn't it! I assumed--wrongly so, apparently--that Firefox would have this, too.

On 11/11/2018 8:22 AM, Mike B. wrote:

Hi Steve,

I'm sorry for assuming that you're running IE11, I should of asked what browser you're running from the start.  If you're running Firefox or Chrome, I don't know about other browsers, but these 2 don't have the options in the quick settings I described.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2018 2:58 AM

On 11/10/2018 1:54 PM, Mike B. wrote:
2. Arrow dow to, Virtual Cursor Options, and right arrow if it's closed.

There is no such option. Level 0 options are:

Touch cursor options

General options

Convenient OCR options

Reading options