Re: Copying Portions of a Web Page Preserving Elements

Steve Matzura

Now thereby hangs another tale. Everybody tells me the latest FF is 63 something. Mine says 60.3.0, and no matter how many times I try to update it, I am told my Firefox is up to date.

On 11/11/2018 11:55 AM, Bill White wrote:

Hi, Steve. Which version of Firefox are you using? I am using Firefox Version 63.0.1.

When I press INSERT plus V, I get a search box. If I type in the first three letters, v i r, I get Virtual Cursor Options.

If you are in the U.S., and you’d like me to see what’s going on, you may call me.

714-835-6295

Thank you.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...