From: Chris Hill
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2018 4:13 PM
Subject: Re: Is there a reason to not upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10?

There can e lots of reasons for a computer to run slow.  I had slowness issues when i upgraded my old laptop to windows 10.  It wasn't exactly fast under windows 7 either, though.  I finally found the answer: a failing hard drive was the main issue.  Just because windows thinks the drive is okay doesn't mean you shouldn't do a chkdsk once in a while just to check things out.

On 11/9/2018 09:50, David & his pack of dogs wrote:

I have a refurbished computer that it was estimated ran windows 7 originally, now running windows 10. It does work, however, you could make and drink your coffee by the time JAWS loads up. It started with JAWS 18.  I now have a Mac Book pro that was built around 012.  It was converted to a windows 10 computer and it runs a lot faster. That is just my thoughts, yes a windows 7 can be upgraded to 10, you just might get frustrated with the slowness of the performance.