From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of mike mcglashon
Sent: 11 November 2018 16:52
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: entries in jaws dictionary

Yes, stars do appear in the document.

With each case read,

There are generally three reporters to which the case is published.

As I read, I will see something like:

[*123] this represents the official reporter; (this is what I am most interested in); [**123] this represents the highest unofficial reporter; [***123] this represents the second level unofficial reporter;

I think I tried to do what you said once, In that, I put an entry in like this:

Actual word: [*1 replacement word: "official reporter page"

All jaws did at that point, was to say "official reporter page" it did not read the actual word which would have been [*123].

I expected jaws to say "official reporter page" and then the page number which would be the actual word.

Mike mcglashon

Email: Michael.mcglashon@...

Ph: 618 783 9331