Re: How does one start Microsoft Narrator at the Login Screen in Windows 10?

Richard Turner

Keith,
If you don't find the Narrator commands, write me off list and I'll send you a document of them.

Richard

"It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books which are your very own." __  Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

On Nov 11, 2018, at 4:12 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Groups.Io <kramlinger.keith@...> wrote:

Hi,

A family member has given me permission to use her Windows 10 machine to see how I like it. It doesn’t have a screen reader on it at the moment. I have the Login info, but is there a way to turn on Narrator immediately after Powering it on, i.e., before logging in to the computer? She is travelling at the moment, and I don’t have sighted assistance here for a while.

Also, how can I review Narrator commands from my PC running JAWS before I attempt this on the Windows 10 machine?

Thanks in advance. Keith