From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Ari Damoulakis
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:32 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Stopping JAWS

When I used to use Total Recorder on Windows XP, for some reason jaws
didn't interfere. Now that I upgraded, a setting probably got changed
and it also does. I would also please like to know how to not let jaws
talk when recording. Don't have second soundcard, but know its
possible as I used to have it like that.

On 1/14/12, Roger White <rogwhite@bellsouth.net> wrote:
I am trying to use Total Recorder to record tapes to my hard drive. How
can I stop JAWS