Shortcut keys disappearing windows 10

Richard Turner

I’m cross posting this to the two Jaws groups.

After installing Jaws 2019, and as far as I know, that is the only change I have made, the shortcuts on my desktop like to Jaws, Outlook, Word, for which I had defined shortcut keys like control+alt+j, control+alt+w, etc., have stopped working.  When I right click on one and select properties, the shortcut key is no longer editable, so I cannot replace or repair them.

Windows 10 home 64 bit, Jaws 2019 and 2018.

But, it seems to have happened after issues arose with Jaws 2019, which I am hoping is just a cowinkiedink, otherwise known as a coincidence.

.

Anyone else seen this and have a clue what to do?  I have tried searching the web and come up empty so far.

Richard