Re: How does one start Microsoft Narrator at the Login Screen in Windows 10?

Chris Chaffin

control windows enter will start narrator.  This is a toggle keystroke, so the same keystroke will exit narrator.

HTH,

Chris
,

On Nov 11, 2018, at 7:12 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Groups.Io <kramlinger.keith@...> wrote:

Hi,

A family member has given me permission to use her Windows 10 machine to see how I like it. It doesn’t have a screen reader on it at the moment. I have the Login info, but is there a way to turn on Narrator immediately after Powering it on, i.e., before logging in to the computer? She is travelling at the moment, and I don’t have sighted assistance here for a while.

Also, how can I review Narrator commands from my PC running JAWS before I attempt this on the Windows 10 machine?

Thanks in advance. Keith