How does one start Microsoft Narrator at the Login Screen in Windows 10?

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

Hi,

A family member has given me permission to use her Windows 10 machine to see how I like it. It doesn’t have a screen reader on it at the moment. I have the Login info, but is there a way to turn on Narrator immediately after Powering it on, i.e., before logging in to the computer? She is travelling at the moment, and I don’t have sighted assistance here for a while.

Also, how can I review Narrator commands from my PC running JAWS before I attempt this on the Windows 10 machine?

Thanks in advance. Keith