From: Tom Behler
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2018 6:48 AM
Subject: Re: Two More Problems With Jaws 2019 and Outlook 2016

Larry:

I tried these steps, and they wouldn't work for me.

However, I turned the preview pane off in Windows Explorer using another set
of steps from another list member, and was successful.

However, my problems with smooth reading of long Microsoft Word documents
and e-mails when using the insert numpad 2 command continues, and I have now
reported it to Freedom Scientific.

I also continue to have my issue of Jaws bogging down after message 30 in a
long listview of e-mail messages.

Once again, I'm using Jaws 2019, and Microsoft Word and Outlook 2016 with
Office 365 on this Windows 7 Dell Lattitude computer.

Tom Behler