From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2018 11:40 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: entries in jaws dictionary

Mike, do asterisks (AKA stars) appear any where else within the document? if not, you can make an entry with the actual word as an asterisk and the replacement word as page number. the result should say page number followed by the actual page number in the document when ever JAWS reads all or if you need to edit.