From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2018 5:23 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Copying Portions of a Web Page Preserving Elements

Hi Steve,

I'm sorry for assuming that you're running IE11, I should of asked what browser you're running from the start.  If you're running Firefox or Chrome, I don't know about other browsers, but these 2 don't have the options in the quick settings I described.

Take care.  Mike.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.

Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2018 2:58 AM

On 11/10/2018 1:54 PM, Mike B. wrote:

2. Arrow dow to, Virtual Cursor Options, and right arrow if it's closed.

There is no such option. Level 0 options are:

Touch cursor options

General options

Convenient OCR options

Reading options