Re: Two More Problems With Jaws 2019 and Outlook 2016

Tom Behler

Bill:

Yes, this is what I ultimately might have to do if we can’t find another solution.  I have Jaws 2018 on this computer, so it would be easy enough to put that back in.

I’ve also posted a similar quiry to the Jaws users list, which I know Eric Damery and others monitor.

Another option will be to call FS Tech Support.

Tom Behler