From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2018 9:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I make the "pane" with the "resume reading" button go awayin MS Word 2016?

The cool thing is that if you want to go back to where you stopped reading--as I often do with my students--just press the spacebar and it takes you there.
At 08:15 AM 11/10/2018, you wrote:
Yes, it is annoying, but I just ignore it as well. It goes away
quickly. I’ve never used it, so I don’t know if it even works. I
bookmark anything I want to resume reading.

Cheerfully,
Shirley

Shirley Tracy