From: Dan Longmore
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2018 12:37 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Help needed

Hi,

Your User Account Control has been changed. In the “search” area of the start menu type in UAC or user account controls. This will take you to where you can change the slider. Make it 0 and this should end the problem. This is a security feature with Windows. A good one but in the case of JAWS and other programs forces the user to allow the program to run each time it is started.

Hope this helps.

Dan