Another Discovered Problem Since Upgrading To Jaws 2019

Tom Behler

Hello.

Please accept my apology for yet another post to the list.

However, I have just discovered another problem since upgrading to Jaws 2019 two days ago.

When I read a lengthy e-mail or Word document using the insert numpad 2 command, Jaws will often either cut off a line, or repeat lines.  In other words, the document or e-mail is no longer read through smoothly.

What should I be looking at to correct this new issue?

I have to say that the upgrade to Jaws 2019 has not gone as smoothly as past upgrades have gone.

For the record, I’m using Jaws 2019 and Office 365 on this Windows 7 laptop.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan