From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: 10 November 2018 00:28
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: For a friend New desktop computer window 10 Jaws 17

Hello All My friend told me she have a new desktop computer with window 10 and using jaws 17 !! She received jaws 17 disc from FS  she installed and download from disc then she noticed when she finish install jaws 17 then it’s ask her to press spacebar to restart computer then jaws never came back on !! She press window r type jaws17 it came on few second it cut off  again  !! Does anyone know why this happening to jaws 17 ?