Re: Help needed

Roger Newell

Another one to try:
1. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Freedom Scientific\JAWS\[JAWS Version].
2. Find the file jfw.exe and press ALT+ENTER on it.
3. Press CTRL+TAB until you reach the compatibility tab.
4. Press TAB until you reach the "Run program as administrator" checkbox.
5. Press SPACE to change the state of this checkbox and press ENTER to
close the dialog.

On 11/11/18, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:
All of the sudden, every time I launch Jaws, I have to give the bloody User
Account Control permission for the Application File for Jaws to run.

Anyone know where in blazes that is coming from in Windows 10 Home 64 bit?

Thanks,
Richard

"Definition of an expert: An ex is a has-been and a spirt is a drip under
pressure." - Bruce U. Utah Phillips