Re: Two More Problems With Jaws 2019 and Outlook 2016

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi Tom,

Below are a few ways of disabling the Preview pane:
From: Mike B.
Here is the solution freedom scientific suggested to fix this problem
Try the following:
1.  Activate windows explore "windows key+e"
2.  Tab to the command module toolbar organize button and hit enter
3.  Arrow down to the layout submenu and and right arrow to open the selections
4.  Arrow down to preview pane and if it's checked here, hit enter to uncheck this item.

If it's not checked here, press the alt key to exit the menu with no changes.
Mike

From: David
Hello there;

Also, Alt + P, will check or uncheck the Preview pane while in a open dialogue box in Word 2010.
David

From: Gene
Another list member sent instructions for how to do this, which you may
not have seen.  I'll tell you how this is done in case you missed it.
That's where I learned how to turn it on or off.

When you are in a drive or folder, shift tab until you get to a button
that says organize.  You are on a tool bar.  Start right arrowing through
the items in the tool bar and you will get to a check box that says
viewpane.  If it is unchecked, it's off.  If it's checked, it's on.  My
guess is that it is off by default.

Gene
From: david

1, computer,

2, alt+t=tools,

3, o=options,

4, shift+tab to general,

5, right arrow to view,

6, tab to the tree-view,

7, press the letter s=Show preview handlers in preview pane-On Press spacebar to set to off, Now tab okay press enter.
David

Take care.  Mike.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.