Re: Why am I hearing Inverted cap i at 1 and other such distracting things in Jaws 2019

Richard Turner

Maybe an example will help explain my question about Jaws saying inverted I in Jaws 2019.

In the Apple devices like iPhones  the operating system is written with a small I and then capitalized OS, but Jaws is reading that as “Inverted cap I at 1 iOS,” when it starts a line.

Any ideas what the heck setting is causing this?

Richard