Re: Is there a reason to not upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10?

Joseph Norton

Hi:

I would say if you have 6 gigs of ram or more, you’ll probably be ok.  Anything less then 6 or even 8 may not be a good idea.

I have Windows 10 running on a Dell Laptop that came with Windows 8 originally and it is working, but, with a little hesitation.

Since I put an SSD in it, it flies, compared to what it used to do.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10