Re: For a friend New desktop computer window 10 Jaws 17

O.Addison Gethers

I don’t know and I will ask her tomorrow !! If she does not know ,how can she find out ?

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2018 9:44 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: For a friend New desktop computer window 10 Jaws 17

Well, my first question would be, which version of windows 10, it is changing about twice a year.  My second question would be, does a jaws 17 work on that new of a windows 10.  I suspect an upgrade  of jaws will be needed to fix the problem.

On 11/9/2018 18:28, O.Addison Gethers wrote:

Hello All My friend told me she have a new desktop computer with window 10 and using jaws 17 !! She received jaws 17 disc from FS  she installed and download from disc then she noticed when she finish install jaws 17 then it’s ask her to press spacebar to restart computer then jaws never came back on !! She press window r type jaws17 it came on few second it cut off  again  !! Does anyone know why this happening to jaws 17 ?