Re: Two More Problems With Jaws 2019 and Outlook 2016

Mike B. <mike9902@...>

Hi Tom,

Here's where to go to turn off the phonetics.
From: Eric Damery
Go into the Settings Center, make sure that you get the Default file loaded (CTRL + SHIFT + D), and then search for "Phonetic". It should be the second
item in the list.

Eric

From: Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES) via Groups.Io
JAWS Key + 6, settings centre, shift+ctrl+d if you want to change the default behaviour.
In the search box, type Ph for Phonetic and you will find it in there.
I Have turned mine off as well.
Steven

Take care.  Mike.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.