Two More Problems With Jaws 2019 and Outlook 2016

Tom Behler

Hello, again, everyone.

I have discovered two more problems with Jaws 2019 and Outlook 2016 on my Windows 7 laptop.

When I use the insert numpad 2 command to read an entire message, Jaws skips parts of lines.  I can read the complete lines by arrowing down through the message, but, as you can imagine, this gets quite cumbersome.

In addition, I have noticed that Jaws now gives phonetics for the first letter of a word when I navigate through a message that I’m composing, and I also notice that Jaws sometimes speaks the last character I type again after several seconds.

I seem to recall someone else having similar issues but am not sure how or whether they got resolved.

Thanks for any assistance.

Tom Behler