With narrator I could not remove Avast in safe mode.
does not work.
cheers.

Às 21:33 de 07/11/2018, Bill White escreveu:

Hi, Tom. My friend also had Avast antivirus, and used the tool to get rid of Avast. It says that it requires safe mode, but if you run it, it will still work, and will uninstall the antivirus program. Also, if using Windows 10, you can now go into safe mode with either Narrator or JAWS, and run programs in safe mode.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of T. Civitello
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2018 8:32 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Avast anti-virus program redux

Unfortunately in my experience and according to  numerous messages on Jaws and tech lists this does not remove all traces of Avast. On my Win 7 computer I was never able to get rid of Avast until I had a complete reinstall of Win 7. Avast did have a free download of a program to get rid of what was left of a normal un install but it required going into safe mode.  Tom