Re: Is there a reason to not upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10?

Gerald Levy

Or for about $150,you could buy a refurbed Windows 10 computer from Computers for the Blind. And it even comes with JAWS 2019 already installed that is good for a whole year.

Gerald

From: Dave...
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2018 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: Is there a reason to not upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10?

In my case, my Dell Latitude E6520 reported having hardware not compatible with Windows 10. So I stick with Windows 7 until a new computer falls out of the sky into my lap.

Dave

Sent: Friday, November 09, 2018 07:50

I have a refurbished computer that it was estimated ran windows 7 originally, now running windows 10. It does work, however, you could make and drink your coffee by the time JAWS loads up. It started with JAWS 18.  I now have a Mac Book pro that was built around 012.  It was converted to a windows 10 computer and it runs a lot faster. That is just my thoughts, yes a windows 7 can be upgraded to 10, you just might get frustrated with the slowness of the performance.