Anoying Computer Bogging Down Issue

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

I am not sure if this is totally Jaws related, so please bare with my question here.

Recently, I have found that my computer boggs down when arrowing down through a list of Outlook 2016 e-mail in-box messages.  I find that, after I get to approximately the 30th message in the listview, Jaws and my computer boggs down to the point that I have to wait for one or two seconds to arrow down to the next message.  Right now I have about 45 messages in my inbox.

Has anyone else found this problem, and if so, what did you do to correct it?

For the record, this problem has only started to occur recently.  I’m using Windows 7 with Jaws 2019 on a business-grade Dell laptop.

Tom Behler