From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Patrick Johnson
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2018 6:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Need refresher on how to change Jaws verbosity level

Tom,

Not quite answering your question but here are the steps to copy your earlier settings to a new version of JAWS. These steps were sent to me on a JAWS list earlier this week.

Try the following:
1. Open the Jaws context menu with, Insert / Jaws key + J.
2. Down arrow to, Utilities, and press enter.
3. Down arrow to, Import / Export submenu, and press enter.
4. Down arrow to, Migrate settings..., and press enter.
5. Now you'll have a combobox to choose which version of Jaws you would like to migrate your settings from... After you choose which Jaws version tab 1 time to, Yes, and press the spacebar and follow the prompts.

73s,

Patrick

On 11/8/18, Tom Behler <tombehler@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, everyone.

I've just installed Jaws 2019 on my Windows 7 laptop here, and, for
some reason, I think my verbosity level has been changed from what it
was with Jaws 2018.

Can someone remind me how to change the Jaws verbosity level?

Thanks as always.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan