Re: Is there a reason to not upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10?

Don H

One issue is the availability of drivers for a older computer. I also noticed that when I upgraded a win 7 to Win 10 OS the computer seemed to run much slower. Having said that Win 10 seems to be a good operating system.

On 11/8/2018 1:05 PM, Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D. via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi,
I use a work computer which is still running Windows 7. We have now, finally, been given an opportunity to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, with a no return to Windows 7 policy once upgraded.
Is there any reason to not upgrade to Windows 10? This will be an upgrade on an older computer, and not a replacement computer, if that would make a difference.
Using the latest JAWS.
Thanks in advance. Keith