Re: Jaws and Very Large PDF documents

Hope Williamson <isepic@...>

Having some experience with reading long legal documents just for fun, I'd say that you could try something like Q read. If you can extract a page from the document, is there a way to split it into smaller sizes? Here's a service that will do this, you just have to upload the file. They do have a desktop client it looks like. https://www.sodapdf.com/split-pdf//

    Also last time I tried it Q read did not work with the JAWS OCR features. It hasn't updated since then, so I doubt much has changed, then again I could be wrong.