From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of netbat66
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2018 10:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New Computer

you don't need to open a context menu. and you can also use control i to open
the same bookmark menu with only 2 keys.
when you get to the bookmark you want to delete just press the delete key on
it. no context menu needed.

Try this:

1. Open Firefox.
2. Press CONTROL plus SHIFT plus B to open Bookmarks.
3. Navigate to the bookmark you wish to delete.
4. Press SHIFT plus F10, and arrow down to Delete.
5. Press ENTER.

That's it. The bookmark is deleted.

Deleting a bookmark from the standard bookmarks menu won't work, no matter how
you attempt to delete it. You must open the Show All Bookmarks menu with
CONTROL plus SHIFT plus B first, before bookmarks may be deleted, either with
the Delete key, SHIFT plus F10, or Application key.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...