From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2018 8:27 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Evaluating laptop keyboards for jaws functionality

I evaluate it by going to a computer store and putting my hands on it. This
is
one situation where ordering online can just be a less satisfying
experience.
Also, you mentioned you bought a 13 inch model, anything less than a 15 inch

laptop will never have as complete a keyboard just because it's not large
enough. There are plenty of 15 inch laptops out there which have full
keyboards
including a numeric pad. My Asus Zenbook has an application key, but I'm so

used to pressing Shift+F10 that I rarely use it.