From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2018 8:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New Computer

And the Shift F10 combo on an HP sometimes requires the FN key as well ans sometimes not. That's probably my biggest issue with my HP laptop at home is sometimes the FN key is required and sometimes not. I often accidentally turn on airplane mode when trying to use JAWS F12 to check the time. I really do need to go get the bios changed.