-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ron Pelletier
Sent: Thursday, November 8, 2018 7:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Hi Nick and all,

In the US they love to identify themselves as America which is far from being correct. If they want to call themselves America, let them include all of North America. If they don't want to go overseas with this, due to language problems, that is their business but they should at least include all of North America in at least English which is the international language of computers.

Ron & Danvers