-----Original Message-----
From: Nickus de Vos
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2018 9:21 AM
To: jfw@groups.io

Hi all
I sent a message to FS support asking why the new Jaws yearly subscription plan is for US customers only, but I haven’t received any reply yet. Your thoughts on this?

As I see it, they are basically saying that us users outside the US don’t really require a more affordable way to purchase Jaws and that they are only giving this more affordable option to people in the US.

I’m also wondering what for example will stop me from simply using a friends US address when signing up for this plan. I doubt they’ll be monitoring where a user is located while using it, I think the only important thing to them is the address at sign up.

Nick