From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Stan Holdeman
Sent: 07 November 2018 13:00
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: 2019 not fully functional after boot up

Listers: With W 10, v.1803 and J2019.

I have jaws set to start up automatically at log in page and after log in.

After boot up in the morning, j2019 opens fine but will not recognize headings, form fields and other elements. It will read a text field. I have tried task switching and page reload, but these do not help. After unloading jaws and reloading it everything works great.

If later in the day, I sign out and back in all works fine.

Any suggestions?

Stan